Woodlands Glam Camp

Hildenborough, Kent

New for 2021, we present Woodlands, a gorgeous 24-acre venue in Hildenbourough, just outside of Tonbridge in Kent. This hidden gem based at the rear of the owner’s home features a large paddock, an open plan barn with seating and wood burning stove, a horsebox bar, a wooden shack, a large pond, adult swings, seating and fire pits dotted throughout the trees, and some furry and feathered friends (goats, chickens, ducks and a couple of alpacas) to keep you company!

Site facilities include an indoor kitchen and dining area complete with cooker, fridge, table top freezer, kettle and panini maker, BBQ/smoker, shower and two toilets. On site parking is also permitted.

Our Woodlands package includes either a hot or cold breakfast for all guests both mornings as standard, however the venue also offers additional catering for lunch and dinner, as well as afternoon tea for an additional cost.

This package includes:

Optional bolt-ons

Prices start from £195 per person

Minimum booking of 10 persons required

25% of the total booking fee and a £250 damages deposit is payable upon booking. The remaining 75% total booking fee will be due for payment 30 days prior to the event. The damages deposit is returnable within 7 days of your event.

Bookable from April to September each year

Subject to venue availability

Disclaimer for Woodlands

The venue is based at the rear of the owners’ property therefore no loud music will be permitted after 11.00pm. The chickens, ducks and goats roam free on the grounds, but the alpacas are confined to their pen for visitor safety. Whilst all efforts will be made to provide exclusivity of the venue for the duration of your stay, on occasion during peak seasons, the venue may have a 2-3 hour family or afternoon tea event taking place on the grounds in the afternoon. As the site is large in size, there will be fair distance between your camp and the event, and facilities will be separated but available for all during these times. You will be advised should there be an event taking place at the venue on the dates you require.

hen party glamping sussex